Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 28

-out the door right on time
-another beautiful day in the neighborhood

-Did a lot of people watching today














-got to the design layer and started working on changes to the projects Areaware selected
-
- French guy (Jaques Cristo) stopped by to talk with the dudes about publishing some of their designs.
-we breaked for lunch, I decided to mix it up a bit and wrap my steak salad in a tortilla (was friggin awesome)

-sign says"lettuce toss your salad"

-the rest of the day was pretty much a blur....but the timer design is def progressing
-got off work around 6ish
-walked over to the little novelty street vender place and bought my rastafari colored headband ($2)

-walked home talking to my dad about life etc on the phone
-I'm a little more subtle with my picture snapping (at least I like to think so)

-the 80's are so hot right now

-got home and in the midst of showing of my new rasta headband my roomie April showed me the top of our roof...got some pretty sweet shots.


-stayed in and worked on various side projects the rest of the night
-although, I did get out and ate me a reuben sandwhich around midnight

-came back and this guy was having sleepytime on my front door steps

No comments:

Post a Comment