Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 35

-woke up at an absurdly early hour this morning (7:00)
-then realized I didn't need to be in studio til 10:00
-went down to the laundry mat and picked up clothes

-walked to work
-another beautiful day

-people watched



-got to work and finished up sanding and clear coating the stool legs from last week
-had a blue cheese/steak salad for lunch (by the time I thought to document it, I had already chomped down half of it)

-headed out for another areaware meeting with Alex

-took some good notes

-going to these type meetings is prob one of the most important things you can do during an internship.
-alex and I left. asked me to make a run to Blick art supplies for some pigment (we are dieing epoxy for the stools)

-found Blick (prob the radest art store ever) (found some really sweet silk screens)

-bought the goods

-made it back to studio
-mixed up some epoxy and black pigment test pieces

-updated the press book (featured in surfaces avante guard issue)

-we have so many projects going on in this joint its beyond awesome


-got off around 7
-got home
-chilled for a bit
-became unchilled at the sound of my roommates screaming at the sight of a spider
-got a cup and saved the little friend

-just realized I left my note/sketchbook in a public bathroom (crap)
-worked the rest of the night updating all these durn blogs I been so behind on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment