Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 10

-grabbed another cab this morn

-walked out the door at 9:50 (10:00 on Mondays)

-got to studio (which is on the 5th floor of the big white building)

-the shipping crate for the playground model was wayy bigger than I had anticipated

-Jeff and I got the studio all tidy while theo, charles, and alex got the crate all ready to be shipped
-There was about 1 inch of clearance in the freight elevator

-Started working on a sweet furniture series the guys are doing for another firm (I got to rip it up in illustrator. heck yes)
-The illustrator work took me a bit longer than I had anticipated because I was applying a mask textures to different views of the chair and I kinda got stuck in perfectionist mode.
-had a Vietnamese vegetarian meatball sandwich...which is way better than it sounds
-we jammed out to a bit of the 11 gigs of musicy goodness I gave them last friday

-I left around 6:00
-saw this little Asian lady putting lettuce in a dumpster

-I kinda felt like a tourist taking a picture of everything..now that I have a decent camera on this Bberry but I couldnt help but do a little panarama of a NYC block


-I walked down Bowery (I love that this building is right behind the studio)

-got home and talked to the roomies a bit
-got some din din from the deli below the place (club sandwhich + grape soda) i would say that grape soda is my new vice...but I just had my second one in a 4 hour span and I'm afraid I'm already burnt out. Your right April, orange soda is wayy better.

-babysat roommates Jack Russell Terrier (Emma) its kind of interesting how dogs here know not to be picky when they do their business...Im starting to get used to them pooping on the middle of the sidewalk.

*no worries, she didnt pee on the bike ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment