Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 11

-walked out the door at 9:10
-decided to run to work
- I bet I probably looked a bit silly, but I felt o good running down the NYC sidewalk
-around 10th street I realized that my lifestyle consisting of cheesesteaks, club sandwiches, and lack of exercise had caught up to me in the form of sharp stabbing pain to my side.
-feeling as though all saliva in my mouth had turned to battery acid I stopped and bought some water at this crowded little store around the corner.

-Got to work a 9:28
-the dudes were having a design meeting. Its really interesting to hear them talk strategy and future plans of the firm.

-Finished illustrator work from yesterday..but realized that there was still plenty more work to be done considering there is an ottoman, love seat, lounge, and table left.

-ate Chinese dumplings and sesame pancakes for lunch

-Got the lounge and ottoman finished.
-started working in solidworks for a bit to readjust the table length
-left around 6
-On my way home it seemed like everyone was really sleepy

-there was this guy
-and this guy

-this guy had a metal detector (red shirt)

-chilled at home for a bit until friend Travis suggested having a beer at Black Bear (Bar)
-had a few beers and played hunting arcade game for a bit
-went to meet roomates at another rooftop bar (had a gret view of the empire state building)

-went back to black bear and got some food and hung out with the roommates a bit more

now I'm home and its 2:00 in the a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment