Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 20

-got out the door walked 2 blocks and even though it doesnt really matter if I'm a little late or not wth these guys I decided to run.

-being that it was 9:46 I started to think about my days running track in highschool and figured if I could run a 13 min mile I could surely make it there by 10:00.
-being that I still have a quart of gunk in my lungs from this unfortunate cold...I realized after running 10 blocks that it wasnt a great idea.
-got there right on time
-I walked into studio beet red and completely out of breath...we had a good laugh
-started working on corrections to the Areaware projects (they're starting to look pretty niiice)

-I ideated with alex over the design of the table top timer a bit and we came to a very simple clean-muji-esq design.
-got a prosciutto/ caprese cheese pannini for lunch
-I kept having coughing fits, to avoid spreading this miserableness i put on a dusk mask (which I pretty much wore the entire day)
-I finished all the changes to the models (just havta render and make some tech drawings) (cant wait to see these things manufactured)
-left around 6
-this muscinex seems to get my thirst into high gear so I got me some grape drank at the Bodega on the corner

-It was quite nasty outside walking home

-the lonely woman at the cafe

-This pic is just rad

-let the nasty water get a little less nasty before i went out to grab some food and medication
-went to the deli downstairs (got a club samich)

-went to Duane Reade (Wallgreens)

-got some more anti cruddy feeling stuff (zinc and vitamin D to keep my immune system nice and strong)

No comments:

Post a Comment