Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 9

-awoke to a shower with little to no hot water
-as i walked out the door double checking my daily list of must have things (keys, wallet, phone, brass knuckles)
-got a small cup of coffee
-about 6 blocks into my journey I realised it was a terrible day to be wearing all cotton products and not have an umbrella.
-stood under an hotel awning with another girl avoiding the monsoon
-Gulped the last bit of coffee and decided to run it out to work
-Got to the studio a bit early
-There really wasnt a whole lot to do on my part
-finished painting the two slides

-made some other misc parts for the climbing structure
-went on a lunch run with alex(wiling) got a steak/bluecheese salad (had to counteract lastnights philly cheesesteak
-talked with alex about how I like to document everything and would really like to film all of us working in studio. He thought that would be cool.
-Talked with Charlie(brilliant) about creating fonts. He asked me what I wanted to name my font, I replied 'Helvetica Newer'
-We got all the final parts glued in and ready for presentation






-sprayed a final clear coat on the model and we all took a shot of tequila to end a well executed project
-got home and met with the beautiful Pam

-went out and had some delish cuban samiches
-went up to house-ton (Houston) street and visited April at her bar
-hung out there for bout an hour or so and watched this guy (David Kolker) destroy it on his guitar (he looked like he could be Eric Claptons nephew)

-got tired and walked home. decided to take 2nd ave. (it makes me feel like Robert DeNiro from Taxi Driver when I walk it)

-Cued up a new vid render for my Bling bench but passed out before I could even open hypershot (rendering program)

No comments:

Post a Comment