Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 2

-walked to work this morning (right on time)
-worked on box pieces for playground model
-went around the corner with Alex (willing) and Jeff (intern) and got me a bluecheese/steak salad
-worked on more box pieces for the playground
-left the office around 5:30
-walked home
-talked with april and roomie for a bit
-left apt in zombie like state muttering to self 'must have cheessteak
-after about half a mile of walking and wondering I got serious and whipped out my p.o.s HTC and gpsed it
-walked for about 2 miles and found the cheessteak factory
-gobbled down a cheessteak + a sice of mad strawberry cheesecake
-left with a full stomach and a slightly off internal compass
-walked around for about 3 miles and admitted to my self tat I was lost
-haled a cab
-turns out 3rd ave turns into Bowry (were my apt is)
-I was around the corner
-got home and conked
-around 12:00 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment