Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 14

-got about 4 hours of sleep last night (stayed up talking with pam for a few hours)
-got out of the door with a bag packed with 2 days worth of clothes (got invited to marthas vineyard with the rbw dudes)
-I was a bit late (to say the least)
-thought this was kinda interesting

-finished the birdhouse clock for Jan van der Lande
-shipped it off to Holland

-there seemed to be some conflict with too many people going in the van to M's vineyard so I dropped out so I wouldnt cause any probs.
-headed home for a bit
-thought this guy was the guy fro al the Magritte paintings ;)

-headed out to make a few errands
-got lost for a good bit

-got back to the apt
-saw this

-Its ok, comes w/ the territory when you share a bathroom with 3 ladies
-went out with pam
-caught a cab and saw some guy almost get demolished on a motocycle

-ate some tradtional Domican food (fried chicken, rice & beans, presidente beer)

-drank a few yuenglings w/ pam

-saw the hurt locker (very good film)
-the clerk told us if we could guess his sign (horoscope) he would give us a free movie ticket the next time we come
-I got a free movie ticket (he was a Scorpio) apparently, I need to text him the next time I come to the theater and he'll hook me up.

-went to national for about 15 min (the bouncer at the door cards me every time just to be a jerk)
-came home super tired
-hit the hay

No comments:

Post a Comment